Mondays - June 3 to September 30, 2013
6:45 – 8:00 / 8:45 pm
Winnipeg Chinese Culture Centre
180 King Street – 2nd Floor Gymnasium
• June 3 - Sensei Viet: Opening and Jiu-Jitsu
• June 10 - Sensei Bill: Jiu-Jitsu
• June 17 - Chris H.: Traditional Jiu-Jitsu
• June 24 - Sensei Doug: Kung-Fu: Wing Chun / BaGwa
• July 8 - Sensei Ken: Ninjitsu & Chin-na Techniques
• July 15 - Chris H.: Traditional Jiu-Jitsu
• July 22 - Chris V. / Matt / Jordan / Mike: Purple Jiu-Jitsu Techniques
• July 29 - Sensei Doug: Kung-Fu: Wing Chun / BaGwa
• Aug 12 - Sensei Craig: Knees & Elbows I
• Aug 19 - Sensei Ken: Boken / Baton
• Aug 26 - Sensei Craig: Knees & Elbows II
• Sept 9 - Chris H.: Traditional Jiu-Jitsu
• Sept 16 - Sensei Craig: 5 Ways to Enhance Your JiuJitsu
• Sept 23 - Sensei Ken: Street Defense & Systema Tactics
• Sept 30 - Sensei Doug: Kung-Fu: Wing Chun / BaGwa
• Sept 30 - Sensei Viet: Closing
$40.00 per Month (to be paid in advance to Sensei Doug)
Sensei Craig Sessions: T-shirts & old sweat pants are okay for all classes except Beginner (white to orange belts) Groundwork as the Gi top will be needed for the sessions.
Sensei Doug Sessions: Also, for Kung-Fu sessions street clothes & indoor non-scuff runners would be fine as we won't be using the mats. For Advanced (Red-Black belt) Kung-Fu class, everyone should bring bag, boxing or mma gloves, (if they have), for some timing drills, contact and sparring.
Sensei Ken Sessions: For all levels, classes will run from 6:45 pm – 8:30 pm. There will be some Locks & Takedowns, so Gi may be desired to avoid possible mat-burns. Check at class before changing to see if needed.